Saturday, March 7, 2009

3/6/09

This morning Tony totally surprised me. He walked into the bathroom while I was getting ready and said, "How do you like the name Shelby?" I've never thought of that name. However, I'm so excited that he's thinking of our little girl! I think about her all the time.
I wonder what she will look like....what kind of personality she will have. I wonder if she'll be a mommy's girl or will she be all about her daddy? I wonder what her voice will sound like and what he favorite food will be. I wonder if she will be closer to Brady or will she and Kaden be best buds.
There are so many things to think about when it comes to adding to you family. I know God has already chosen our baby sister. I know that she hasn't even been born. I know that God wants us to reach out and take in a little girl and give her a home with two parents who love Jesus and two brothers who will love her with all their heart!
So, is our baby sister a Shelby? I like it but we will just have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment