Sunday, February 7, 2010

And God Continues......

To AMAZE me! I'm serious! He has provided for us in so many times when He shouldn't have, but yet He does...and I continue to be amazed everytime! We have been preparing for our next round of interviews. We will meet with the social worker individually tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited because it's been a few weeks and those weeks have seemed like it's all been a dream! I'm glad to be sitting down with her again.
This weekend we hosted a gold/silver party. God decided to provide us with the rest of our home study money through this party. Thanks to a few very generous people. we were blessed with a heafty amount of money. I have been in a state of praise for the past 48 hours. Today, we started our next fund raiser. We will be selling flip flops. You can find more information here. If you want to order, let me know!
Please be praying for us tomorrow while we continue the home study process.

No comments:

Post a Comment