Thursday, April 23, 2009

4/23/09

So, sometimes I feel like my mind is totally obsessed with the idea of adoption. I recently found out that a young girl at school is pregnant. She is wanting to put her baby up for a closed adoption. I know it's early and the odds of it being a girl are 50/50. But I'm finding myself watching her in the halls hoping that this will be our baby! It's crazy because, deep down I'm thinking that God is still wanting us to adopt from outside our country. But then there's the hint of an option locally and ofcourse it will cost less with less wait....and I'm obsessed!
I know that I totally need to be praying about this and listening to God and not my head. So, that's what I will be doing! I will stop obsessing and just know that God already planned our adoption and he knows exactly where our little girl will come from! It's in HIS hands and I can't make any changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment