Sunday, May 3, 2009

A New Friend

Today at church, I made a new friend. I was dropping Brady off at kids church and the lady checking him in said, "Hey, I think I've met you before." After a few minutes we realized that I met her at the Fall Festival in Hernando. She has a baby from China that is just the cutest thing in the world.
Once we started talking she told me which agency she used and how to get a baby from China in a shorter amount of time. 10 minutes later, we exchanged numbers and are planning to spend some time together this summer. I'm so excited because I was to hear all the info on adoption and also spend some time with her cutie little girl! I told her I was already praying for our baby sister and I that pray for her birth mother too! She said she did the same thing and that she still prays for her little girl's birth mother!
I can't believe we will be starting the paper work in just 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment