Thursday, May 21, 2009

Praying

It seems that more and more people have been asking me latily "When are you starting the process of adoption?" I guess technically we've started. I mean, we are both praying daily about it and then this week I received a packet from Holt International. I'm super excited about this because now we have something specific to be praying about. First we need to be praying whether or not this is the organization that God wants us to go through. Second, we have a list of minor special needs that would make our wait 2-3 years shorter than if we wanted a "perfect" child.

It's so funny that people would want a "parfect" child. Isn't there only one perfect child that has ever been born? I guess when you don't have that belief system then you think that a child with no visibal flaws is "perfect." Well, I can tell you from experience, a small flaw can be such a blessing! I mean, because of Kaden's cleft lip, I have been able to minister to so many people. So many people reached out to us when he was born too! I mean seriously, aren't we all born accoring to God's plan? If so, then aren't we all born "perfect" the way he wanted us to be born?

I'm so looking forward to this chapter of our lives beginning. I can't wait to see where God will lead us with adoption. I can't wait to witness to whom ever HE choses because of this! I know he wil provide and he will be glorified through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment