Saturday, October 15, 2011

Back By Popular Demand!

I know, I know! I haven't been able to blog in a while! I'm so sorry! Things have been super crazy around here! We have been working hard trying to develop some sort of routine around here. We have been having trouble getting her to sleep a full night on top of Lynleigh having an ear infection has made things a little hard!

So, after a rough, sleepless week, we finally got a good night's sleep and decided to take the kids out for some fall pictures! I started in the yard with Lynleigh and got some really great pictures of her!


She has such a sweet look on her face! It' hard to get her smiling because she always laughs after you take the picture!

As always, she has her hands up wanting me to hold her!

She has many faces!! Most popular, eating!


Second most popular...crying!


She apparently had had enough, so I moved on to two subjects that are always ready for a photo shoot!


Sorry that I don't have much to say tonight. I know that you would much rather see pictures of our sweet girl and her adoring big brothers! We are adjusting well and I am praying that we will have it all together before I have to go back to work on November 7th!


So, for now, I will leave you with this...and bid you good night!!!

1 comment: