Sunday, August 14, 2011

Article 5!!

Well, our computer is down so I'm updating from my phone. So, I apologize in advance for what ever happens with the auto correct!!

We are happy to report that we are officially waiting on travel approval! Can you believe it? Lynleigh Ren is just around the corner! What is article 5? I know you're asking that right now. Basically, it means that our paperwork has been handed from the US to the Chinese officials and the US is saying they are done with us and we are approved to come when ever China invites us! So, now we wait! I looked online and the average wait time right now for TA is about 19 days. Some people have gotten theirs in a week! I'm praying to be on the "not" average end of this and know somethin by the end of the week! I'm ready to be on a plane to get our little girl!

As for here at home, I am almost finished with her room! Just need to finish painting a few things and then wait for the custom bedding we are getting from Tony's sister and mom! The boys are so excited they can't wait! We celebrated Brady's birthday last night with a swim party and sleep over. We all survived!

The big news of the week was someone (we don't know who) felt led to donate a large amount of money to our adoption! It was probably the most humbling thing that has ever happened to us! This donation will help us pay the last part of the adoption fee we needed and give us some left over to go towards travel! God has been so cool through out this journey even when it felt like he had forgotten us he privoded!

I hope to have news to post later this week! Keep praying for us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you! Been thinking a lot about you! Praying for quick news and safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I can't wait to hear that you have TA! I'm hoping it will be soon and you can be with your sweet little girl before her birthday.

    ReplyDelete