Friday, August 26, 2011

Test Drive



I am actually blogging from my email!  I'm trying to figure out everything I need to do before we leave!  We got our consulate appointment (CA) today!  We will be getting Lynleigh's visa on September 28th.  So, it's official that we will be traveling to China on September 15th...getting Lynleigh either on the 18th or 19th (her birthday!)...and then leaving China on September 30th (our 11th anniversary)!  I mean...it couldn't be a better situation...right? 
 
I can't believe that in less that 20 days we will be headed across the world to encounter a dream that God gave me all the way back when I was about 10 years old!  This really is a dream come true!
 
And if you can't wait to learn about China until we get there...please stop by my friend, Rita's blog and meet her sweet boy...Michael!  He is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!  You will fall in love with him!  He's doing really well and I couldn't be happier for their family!  Her blog is http://endofthethread.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment