Friday, May 20, 2011

Is It Today?

Romand 8:24-25
"We are given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don't need to hope for it. But if we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)"

Is today LOA day? I feel like it just might be! For the first time this week I'm not sitting with tears about to flow over and I'm feeling "confident" about what I have been waiting for! I can really feel all of the prayers that everyone has been sending my way. I'm serious about not feeling like I'm going to cry today! The past two weeks has been really hard and has set me on the edge of being depressed. But today, despite the lack of sleep last night, I'm feeling renewed in God's promise! I'm feeling confident in how well HE is taking care of Lynleigh! And I'm feeling like Good News is right around the corner!

1 comment: