Sunday, May 1, 2011

Waiting and More Waiting!

It seems like so many people asked us how the adoption is going this week. I guess I haven't noticed it much or maybe no one has asked but for some reason, it's on everyone's mind! I'm chalking that up to maybe this week will be the week!

Today's message at church was about fear. Know Fear! It's crazy because I have had such anxiety the past two weeks about all of this and I am figuring out that I'm afraid! I'm worried that it's not going to work out like I want it to. And I've noticed that I'm not trusting that God will take care of the paperwork like he promised! I'm such a hypocrite! I mean, one day I'm praising HIM for providing the exact amount of money on our invoice and the next I'm telling him that he isn't doing a good job getting our LOA to us in time! I seriously need some prayer!

So, today, I'm once again giving this all to HIM! Because, as it always happens, I can't do it on my own! This adoption was his idea anyway and HE will make it all happen just the way he planned it long, long ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment